Ave Maria - G.Caccini

Big Pharma, FDA and NIH all ignoring a potentially safe and effective drug for treating cancer

 


Traditional cancer treatment drugs are extremely expensive, often lethal and have a low success rate. So, I was glad to hear about a drug that is being used by many people to successfully treat cancer without side effects and at a very low cost. Here’s what I learned about it.

Fenbendazole, a drug traditionally used to treat gastrointestinal parasitic infections in animals, has been investigated for its potential anti-cancer effects. Classified as a benzimidazole, it has proven to be highly effective against a wide range of parasites, including roundworms, hookworms, whipworms, and certain tapeworms. However, recent research has indicated that it might act as an anti-cancer agent, causing regression in various tumor types without the side effects or toxicity commonly associated with chemotherapeutic drugs, as shown in studies listed at the bottom of this post.


Fenbendazole’s potential in cancer treatment has sparked interest among researchers. Studies have shown that it can disrupt microtubule formation and inhibit glucose uptake, both of which are critical processes for cancer cell survival. However, most of the research on its potential anticancer effects has been conducted in preclinical studies using animal models and cell cultures. Further research and clinical trials are needed to fully understand the potential of fenbendazole as a cancer treatment. Nonetheless, the potential of this well-established veterinary medication in the field of oncology is a promising development that warrants further investigation. With ongoing research and clinical trials, fenbendazole may prove to be a valuable addition to the arsenal of treatments available for cancer patients.

Since it’s available at such a low cost, it does not offer Big Pharma the same profit incentives as ones that they’ve protected with patents. Also, marketing it as a cancer treatment requires an investment in large-scale clinical trials. So, despite the potential benefits, there’s not much interest from pharmaceutical companies in moving forward. For now, it’s availability is likely to remain limited to veterinary products and anyone interested in using it for cancer treatment will have to their own research and testing.

Although it was new to me, fenbendazole has been around for many years, long enough that it could be more widely known and more thoroughly researched by now. If Big Pharma is unwilling, it would be a great use of our tax revenues for our federal government agencies like the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the National Institutes of Health (NIH) to support it, but sadly they appear to have no interest in promoting the development of products that are truly safe and effective.

Fenbendazole Testimonies:

I did a quick search and found lots of great testimonies from people who have recovered from various kinds of cancer by taking fenbendazole. Here are few examples:

Maria Milner – March 2022

In 2018, I experienced heavy fatigue most of the time. It almost felt as if I got weaker and weaker as the days went by. I felt this lump on the side of my breast and got it checked out right away. I received the news that I have stage 4 metastatic breast cancer Mets to lymph nodes, liver and bone In my upper shoulder.

After I had a full examination, they told me that it was incurable cancer meaning, there is no cure, my only chance would be getting ongoing treatment for the rest of my life. So, I knew I had to find an alternative protocol. After extensive research, I came across the fenbendazole protocol and decided to give it a try.

I have been following the Fenbendazole Protocol for just over a year before I had my first scan. I was over the moon to find out that my liver was clear – no new growths, even some shrinking, and my blood work was normal. This brought a lot of hope to me and motivated me to continue for about another year with the protocol before I had my PET scan, which showed there was no evidence of disease!

The protocol I’ve been using alongside Fenbendazole, is different supplements and a healthy diet. I do practice western medicine, due to my tumor being estrogen fed (hormonal). Here is the protocol I’ve been following:

  • 2 to 3 tablets/day of Fenbendazole on an empty stomach
  • Serrapeeotaste (Mago7)
  • Tudca at night alongside melatonin before I hop in bed
  • High dose of Vitamin D along with Vitamin K2 to maintain & support my bone density health.

This is my story and I will religiously continue to follow this lifestyle as a lifelong commitment to ensure that the cancer doesn’t ever return! Do not give up hope, radical transformation is possible if you believe in it.

Erica Longwood – December 2021

From high grade, urothelial carcinoma to no evidence of disease in less than a year – thanks to fenbendazole! I was diagnosed late 2021 with tumors the size of my thumb growing on the inside of my uterus. The tumor was removed as soon as possible with several immunotherapy BCG treatments that followed (delivers immunotherapy drugs directly to your bladder through a catheter).

With the hopes in my heart for a better result, I went back a couple of months after and found out that another tumor was busy developing next to where the other tumor was removed. This was it for me. I had no option but to start immediately on fenbendazole. As nervous as I was to do the unknown – I knew I had nothing left to lose to fight this cancer. I combined the use of fenbendazole 222 mg along with some specific supplements I was guided to take on a daily basis. Just after three months from when I started to use fenbendazole along with more immunotherapy treatments I received – today, my scope confirms that I am clear from any tumor growth. To be honest, this was unexpected. I expected the worst. Yet, here I am today and I will continue to use Fenben for the rest of my life.

Anna-Lise Kingston – November 2021

In the beginning of 2021 I was diagnosed with stage three kidney cancer followed by stomach cancer a few months after.

I did not want to go for any radiation or chemo knowing the adverse effects it will have on my body. I jumped onto a fenbendazole course immediately which I followed for a good 6 months and got the incredible news that I am completely cancer free!

Henry Johnsons – September 2021

I was given less than two years to live in 2020 when I was diagnosed with stage 4 HCC liver cancer. I received radiation directly onto the tumors and went for immunotherapy which did not bring any improvement to my state I was in. My wife and family did research and came across the fenbendazole protocol. I had nothing left to lose, so I decided to give it a try.

I used 2000mg of fenbendazole every day of the week. I was supposed to get my last course of chemotherapy on 5 tumors in mid 2021 and the doctor has found only one tumor showing up. About a month after I had to go in for a MRI scan to see what was going on and the doctor again confirmed NED, no active trace of cancer in my liver was found, only scar tissue and a bit of inflammation present.
This was an emotional experience for me and I truly believe that fenbendazole saved my life!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Traduisez ici (choix multiples)